Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tara and Bosco


Meet Tara and Bosco! I have to say I have loved having a Bride named Tara... And she is the best Tara I know! She was referred to me through Courtney of Joyful Weddings and Events, but it turns out she went to High School with my son Justin. We did a little long distance planning as she was out of state for most of the time. But I love her style and how much fun she is to work with!

Her girls stunning in Black with Classic Red and White Flowers.

It ended up that the one thing a self employed Floral Designer never wants to happen on a wedding day happened to me! I ended up having surgery just 9 days before her wedding and could only participate in the day a little bit. Thank God! For my amazing team.... Darcie (from Joyful Weddings and Events) and Devon truly stepped up and did it all! With some help from Mark, Chris, Debbie and my Mom! The wedding went off without a hitch! I was feeling well enough that I was able to meet the handsome Bosco and see Tara in her GORGEOUS dress, dancing the night away (which if you ask me was always their goal for the day) =) as we went to help clean up. What a great, fun couple. Read more about the behind the scenes at www.throughthedirt.blogspot.com

Their wedding was at the always fabulous Hotel Laguna! And photography was by Dominick Jr. Photography.







Tara and her Girls



No comments: