Monday, April 12, 2010

Surf and Sand Destination Wedding


It is not often that I get asked to do a Destination Wedding, for one thing I live in Orange County, not many people who live here go somewhere else to get married and take their floral designer with them... I forget that we have perfect weather and lots of amazing places to get married, like the Surf and Sand in Laguna Beach, and that people might want to come here to get married! This couple is from New York and decided to head west. The pictures posted today are from my iPhone... when I get the photographers pictures I will do a real post. It was a gorgeous day, even though rain was in the forecast (no fun if you traveled to avoid the rain). Jillian the bride was stunning and everything was simple and casual with all the details handled perfectly by Courtney of Joyful Weddings and Events. Flowers used were dark purple Lilac, Sweet Peas, and Calla Lillies. Cymbidium Orchids, Freesia, Hyacinth and a lovely dusty purple rose rounded off the rest of the flowers. Her bouquet was one of nicest smelling bouquets I've ever made. More from her at a later date.












No comments: